FPSC Past Papers
Assistant Director FIA (BS-17)
Federal Investigation Agency Paper 2004
1) He _______ mend his habits before it is too late.
(a) need have to
(b) must need
(c) must have to
2) _________ my brother come, give him this message
3) I have made up my mind that I _______ resign this job.
(b) must to
(d) must have to
4) He is only a child. How ________ what to do?
(a) should he know
(b) ought he Know
(c) will he be knowing
(d) could he to know
5) ________ all this work tomorrow? I am feeling so tired.
(a) Need I do
(b) Must 1 to do
(c) Need I must do
(d) Do I must do
PDF Download Link is available at the bottom of this post
ASSISTANT RECTOR (FIA) BS-17, Federal Investigation Agency Paper 2004 (Complete)
Click on Image for Enlarge View
Download Other FPSC Past Papers in PDF
- Assistant Director NAB Past Paper 2009 (NAB Past Papers Solved)
- Assistant Director NAB Past Paper 2012 (NTS Solved Past Papers)
- Assistant Director (FIA), Federal Investigation Agency Paper 2004 (FPSC Past Papers)
- Assistant Director Intelligence Bureau Past Paper 1994 (FPSC Past Papers)
- FBR Inspector Customs BS-16 Paper 2008 (FPSC FBR Past Papers)
- INSPECTOR Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Paper 2010 BS-16 (FPSC Past Papers Solved)
- Junior Admin Officer Ministry of Defence (MoD) FPSC Past Paper 2007 (Solved)
- Assistant Director Intelligence Bureau Past Paper 2016 (FPSC Past Papers)
- Junior Admin Officer Ministry of Defence (MoD) FPSC Past Paper 2011 (Solved)
- Junior Admin Officer Ministry of Defence (MoD) FPSC Past Paper 2000 (Solved)
Buy Best Books for CSS Current Affairs
World Current Affairs by Aamer Shahzad Price: Rs. 775 BUY NOW!
|Current Affairs by Dr Shahid Wazir Khan Price: Rs. 795 BUY NOW!|
Click on Buy now to book your order or Whatsapp your order @ 03224661117