On 22 October, 2019 FPSC held test examinations for Assistant Director in Federal Investigation Agency. Overall Paper was not easy. We gather some questions from different candidate and compiled in this single post. If you have rest questions kindly send us in comments section.
1. Which is the capital of North Korea?
2. Who is the Current President of Egypt?
Abdel Fattah El-sisi
3. Who is the current President of France?
4. Uri is situated in ?
Indian Occupied Kashmir
5. Judge of the Supreme court judge can be ?
by filing a reference in the Supreme Judicial Council
6. Band e Ali relation with Quaid e azam ?
7. Jihad became farz in which AH?
8. Ghazwe Badar was fought in which Hijri year?
9. JCPOA was signed between which countries?
Iran with P5+1 together with European Union
10. The study of wars in which The Holy Prophet participated is called?
11. When did Iman Bukhari died ?
1st September 870 A.D
12. Cuban missile crisis occurred in which year?
13. Which Chief Election Commissioner of ECP conducted general elections of 2018.?
Justice Sardar Muhammad Raza Khan
14. Which of the following is second biggest thermal power station in Pakistan?
15. For how many days , did Holy Prophet PBUH stay in Mekkah after the conquest of Makkah?
16. With height and decrease in atmospheric pressure, the boiling point of water will decrease, increase or what?
17. Which has the lowest frequency among Xray, Radio waves, Ultraviolet?
18. Which of the following the the nearest planet to earth?
19. PLO head office is situated in which country?
Ramallah , Palestine
20. Endurance peace operation refers to ?
War in Afghanistan
21. Basic colors?
22. Countries in Quad East countries? ?
US, Japan, India and Australia
23. Recent south china dispute judgment for which country favor?
24. Pakistan China Border Treaty was signed in which year ?
25. What is Great Red Spot ?
High Pressure Region in the atmosphere of Jupiter
26. Balfour Declaration was signed in which year?
27. Hazrat Bilal R.A was ?
28. Qibla was changed in which Hijri Year?
29. World War 1 was started from which city ?
30. How many numbers upto 450 are divisible by 4,6, 8?
31. S.I Unit of Current is ?
32. If 13% is discount price and sale price is 387. Then what will be the marked price?
33. In a mixture if 1 kg, iron is 20%. How much sand should be added to reduce iron to 10%?
34. Comets revolve around the sun?
high elliptic orbit
35. Umda tul Qari is written by?
Mohammad Bin Ismail Al Bukhari
36. 2017 Kurdistan region referendum for Indepdendence from which country in 2017?
37. In Rawalpindi Conspiracy how many Generals were arrested?
38. The position of an element in the Periodic Table is determined by its __________ number?
39. Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving the.
40. OBOR stands for what?
One Belt One Road
41. When the tenure of Supreme Court judge comes to an end ?
43. In 1 kg mixture of sand and iron, 20% is iron. How much sand should be added so that the proportion of iron becomes 10%?
Write the Synonymy of the given words
- Elusive (Meaning: Difficult to find)
- Perjury (Violation of an oath)
- Eulogy (Meaning: A piece of writing that praises someone)
- Apostate (Abandonment of religion)
- Diatribe (Forceful bitter verbal attack)
More Solved Questions are processing …… please wait .
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper of Assistant Director Investigation Federal Investigation Agency Batch 1 please share below in comments
to Download Other FPSC Past Papers Check Below:
- Appraising / Valuation Officer Federal Board of Revenue (2015) (FPSC FBR Past Papers)
- Junior Investigation Officer NAB Past Paper 2012 (NAB Past Papers Solved)
- Investigation Officer NAB Past Paper 2012 (NAB Past Papers Solved)
- Assistant Director NAB Past Paper 2009 (NAB Past Papers Solved)
- Assistant Director NAB Past Paper 2012 (NAB Solved Past Papers)
- Assistant Director (FIA), Federal Investigation Agency Paper 2004 (FPSC Past Papers)
- Assistant Director Intelligence Bureau Past Paper 1994 (FPSC Past Papers)
- FBR Inspector Customs BS-16 Paper 2008 (FPSC FBR Past Papers)
- INSPECTOR Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Paper 2010 BS-16 (FPSC Past Papers Solved)
- Junior Admin Officer Ministry of Defence (MoD) FPSC Past Paper 2007 (Solved)