Ministry of Defence
Examination for Induction of Officers as Assistant Directors [26-02-2017]
1. Study of coins calle
2. Zamindar newspaper published by:
Molana Zafar Ali.
3. How many idols in Kaba at Fateh Makkah:
4. Teacher of Plato was:
5. Great Philosophers of Greek are Socrates, Plato and:
6. His father does not refrain him FROM
7. Theory of reward & punishment
8. Energy from the Sun:
9. Vitamin from the Sun:
10. TB affects which organ?
11. One party system in:
12. Two parties of UK Conservative +:
13. Lucknow pact was to:
Settle Hindu-Muslim Disputes.
14. Gandhi withdrew Khilafat movement due to:
Chaura Chauri incident
15. Arsenal rotation of an object at the center of earth:
16. Sassi Punuh wrote:
17. Ctrl+F12 key:
Open word document.
18. Which is not and application software:
19. CLOCK: TIME:
20. Shudars cast in India perform:
Serving lower jobs.
21. Inclined towards social company called:
22. Cento ended in:
23. Finland Capital:
24. End of Black age from start of:
25. The greatest act in Greek was to:
26. Day of deliverance observed due to:
End of Congress Ministries.
27. Khilafat movement started during
28. Leader of Quarish in battle of Uhd was
29. 5 – 5 ÷ 5 × 5 + 5 =
30. Germany attacked Poland in:
31. Kari Marx said culture changes due to:
32. To elect President via 1962 constitution by:
33. Father of political economy:
34. State comprises of Population, Sovereignty, Territory but not:
35. Input device:
36. Having no religion, the state is referred as:
37. To keep things in for yourself irrespective to social revealing:
38. Popular sovereignty lives with:
39. Diamond is expensive due to:
Having rare utility making by people.
40. Height Measurement by:
41. Going upwards atmosphere pressure:
42. Which Gas to resist UV rays:
43. Landslide takes place in:
44. Summer monsoon comes from:
45. Pakistan’s coastal provinces:
Sindh and Baluchistan.
46. Harmful gas to environment:
47. Oil & gas that we get from
48. Fluctuate antonyms
49. Place where low rainfall called
50. 1 Nibble
51. Coldest Place in Pak.
52. Hiran Minar in
53. On sunny day, photosynthesis
54. The treaty of Human rights is called
55. Baltic States got independence from
USSR in 1991.
56. Power point consist
57. MS Excel has
Rows & Columns.
58. Pak is linked to china via
59. Pak joined UNO on
30 Sep. 1947.
60. After partition of Bengal, Muslim Majority was in
61. What was purpose of RCD
62. Factors of productions are
63. UN declaration of Human Rights on
64. Landscape + Portrait is type of
65. Shah Latif poet of
66. Bahaudin Zakria tomb is in
67. Sialkot is famous for
68. Source of International Law
69. Morse code uses in
70. Noise pollution cause
71. American declaration of independence via
Treaty of Paris 1783.
72. Developed countries try for democracy in other countries to
73. Developed countries earn in trade by
74. When electron jumps from lower to upper shell/orbit it gain energy
75. Wood use in furniture called
76. In database which type hold the single/one type of data
77. IP address
A unique network identification.
78. 1km =
79. Kala Chita Range is famous for
80. One of the sources of constitution based upon
81. Countries which seek self/national interest, is a theory
82. Most emphasis in Quran for
83. A student studying external affairs with respect to domestic interest
84. Who address grievances of public
85. Series of instruction through which task can be achieved is
86. Taboo means
that is commonly not allowed.
87. Princely states were given the option for referendum in
3rd June Plan.
88. If the word ‘STOVE’ can be written as ‘FNBLK, how the world ‘VOTES’ be written in the code
89. USSR established on the basis of Karl Marx ideology, that’s based upon
90. Who said culture, history changes because of Economy?
91. Forbidden in Islam
92. Political parties made up of
93. Quick to access tools by
94. In Ms Word, line boxes are inserted by
95. USA and USSR assumed them super powers based on
96. Human is a social animal said by
97. National disaster day is”
98. Intelligible data is called
99. AC to DC
100. Drill produces, electric sound &