Daily Top-20 MCQs (Set-36)
for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC and related Exams
Today’s MCQs are all about World Personalities, these MCQs are taken from different books and Past Papers which are helpful for all type competitive exams. All these MCQs are important for coming CSS Screening Test.
Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan did his Ph.D. from Leaven University of _______.
Leo Tolstoy was Novelist and Philosopher.
Fidel Castro remained president of, for more than thirty five years.
Omar Khayyam was a Persian _______.
Sigmund Freud was a great _______.
Who was known as “Father” of modern Psychology”?
(a) Louis Pasteur
(b) Khalil Jebran
(c) Omar Khayyam
(d) Sigmund Freud
Who was known as “Man of Destiny”?
Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize for his work on:
(a) Special theory of relativity
(b) General theory of relativity
(c) Theory of photoelectric effect
(d) Theory of Brownian motion
Penicillin was discovered by _____.
(a) Alfred Nobel
(b) Alexander Fleming
(c) Louis Pasteur
(d) S.A. Waksman
Saudi billionaire Osama Bin Laden made his money through which business?
(a) Drug trafficking
(b) Weapons trading
(c) Petroleum trading
He was granted 1,093 patents for inventions ranging from the light bulb, typewriter and electric fan to the phonograph, motion-picture camera and alkaline storage battery. When he died in 1931, he left 3,500 notebooks containing thousands of new product ideas. Who was he?
(a) Thomas Edison
(b) John Logi Baird
(c) George Eastman (d) Alfred Nobel
Software King Bill Gates was a dropout from which University?
(c) Ohio State University
Who gifted $8,500,000 to the UNO to buy 18 acres of land in New York City as the site for building a permanent headquarters?
(a) John D Rockefeller, Jr
(b) Henry Ford
(c) Thomas Watson, Sr
(d) Thomas Alva Edison
Who was the partner Mona Lisa?
(a) Leonardo da Vinci
(b) F.A. Bratholdi
(c) Henry Smith
(d) None of these
Sun Yat-sen was the ______.
(a) First President of the Chinese Republic
(b) First Chainman of Communist Party of China
(c) First premier of China
(d) None of these
Bata Shoe Organization (BSO), the parent company of Bata Pakistan, is an:
(a) American company
(b) Canadian company
(c) British company
(d) French company
Who is called the founder of Chemistry______?
(a) Muhammad Bin Zikrya Al-Razi
(b) Jabir Bin Hayyan
The acid prepared by Jabir Bin Hayyan is_____.
(a) Phosphoric acid
(b) Carbonic acid
(c) Sulphuric acid
(d) Citric Acid
Who was an experienced surgeon?
(a) Jabir Bin Hayyan
(c) Muhammad Bin Zikrya Al-Razi
Inertia of matter was identified by_____.
(a) Muhammd Bin Zikrya Al-Razi
(b) Al- Bairuni
(c) Bu Ali Sina
Check more related MCQs
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-46)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-45)
- Indo Pakistan History Short Questions/Answer (Indus Valley Civilization MCQs)
- Environmental Governance Important Questions/Answers (Environmental Science MCQs)
- Criminology Short Questions/Answers (Schools Of Thought throughout History MCQs)
- Classification MCQs for Competitive Exams
- Logical Problems MCQs for all type of Competitive Exams (Set-I)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-44)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-43)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-42)