1. In decreasing price of a motor bike by 10% number of bikes sold is increased by 10%. What is the change in overall sales?
(c) remains same
(d) may increase or may decrease
2. The radius of circle is increased by 20% its area is increased by:
(d) no change
3. A 30-ounce solution is 25% alcohol. If 60-ounces of water are added to it what percent of the new solution is alcohol?
4. 80% of the workers working in a company wear jeans. Of these 20% wear jeans that are black what percent of the workers wear jeans that are not black?
5. Two trains travel in the same direction at 50 and 32 km/h. A man in slower train observes that the faster train passes him in 15 seconds. The length of faster train is:
Check Our Complete collection for Pakistan Studies MCQs
- 100 Important MCQs for ASSISTANTS Jobs in FPSC, PCS, NTS and Related Tests
- Series Completion MCQs for All Competitive Exams
- Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge MCQs (Solved)
- Quantitative Aptitude MCQs (Solved) for All Competitive Exams
- United States Constitution MCQs | World General Knowledge
- Important Questions for Basic Math & I.Q (MCQs)
- 100 Most Important Questions For Competitive Exams (from PCS Past Papers)
- Geography of Pakistan MCQs (Solved) for Competitive Exams
- Current Affairs MCQs Solved (July-August 2019) | Download in PDF
- English Literature MCQs | Sophocles (Oedipus Rex) | Enhance your Knowledge