1. In decreasing price of a motor bike by 10% number of bikes sold is increased by 10%. What is the change in overall sales?
(c) remains same
(d) may increase or may decrease
2. The radius of circle is increased by 20% its area is increased by:
(d) no change
3. A 30-ounce solution is 25% alcohol. If 60-ounces of water are added to it what percent of the new solution is alcohol?
4. 80% of the workers working in a company wear jeans. Of these 20% wear jeans that are black what percent of the workers wear jeans that are not black?
5. Two trains travel in the same direction at 50 and 32 km/h. A man in slower train observes that the faster train passes him in 15 seconds. The length of faster train is:
Check Our Complete collection for Pakistan Studies MCQs
- Computer MCQs (Set-II)
- Computer MCQs (Set-I)
- Capitals of Countries MCQs | World General Knowledge MCQs
- Oceans and Seas MCQs | World General Knowledge Series
- Lakes of the World MCQs | World General Knowledge Series
- Rivers of the World MCQs | World General Knowledge Series
- Important Seaports of the World MCQs | World General Knowledge
- Islands of the World MCQs | World General Knowledge Series
- Waterfalls of the World MCQs (Solved) | World General Knowledge Series
- Deserts of the World MCQs (Solved) | World General Knowledge MCQ Series
Buy Best Books for CSS Current Affairs
World Current Affairs by Aamer Shahzad Price: Rs. 775 BUY NOW!
|Current Affairs by Dr Shahid Wazir Khan Price: Rs. 795 BUY NOW!|
Click on Buy now to book your order or Whatsapp your order @ 03004617378