Important Questions for Basic Math & I.Q (MCQs)
1. In decreasing price of a motor bike by 10% number of bikes sold is increased by 10%. What is the change in overall sales?
(c) remains same
(d) may increase or may decrease
2. The radius of circle is increased by 20% its area is increased by:
(d) no change
3. A 30-ounce solution is 25% alcohol. If 60-ounces of water are added to it what percent of the new solution is alcohol?
4. 80% of the workers working in a company wear jeans. Of these 20% wear jeans that are black what percent of the workers wear jeans that are not black?
5. Two trains travel in the same direction at 50 and 32 km/h. A man in slower train observes that the faster train passes him in 15 seconds. The length of faster train is:
Check Our Complete collection for Pakistan Studies MCQs
- World General Knowledge MCQs | Exploring the World
- MCQs on the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- International Organizations MCQs | General Knowledge MCQs
- 200+ World General Knowledge MCQs
- Random General Knowledge Questions [Set-1]
- Important World Geography MCQs
- World Organizations MCQs | World General Knowledge MCQs Series
- Important Inventions MCQs | World General Knowledge MCQs
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-46)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-45)