Most aspirants have requested us to recommend the best CSS and PMS English essay and precis teacher for months. Although we have recommended Sir Syed Kazim Ali to a number of aspirants, this time, we have posted his course “CSS and PMS English Essay and Precis Course.” Sir Syed Kazim Ali is Pakistan’s top English writing teacher for CSS and PMS exams, blogging, and creative writing. For years, he has been the only competitive English teacher in the country with the highest success rate of his students because of his teaching methodology. Besides, he has taught teachers, lecturers, writers, officers, journalists, professionals, and authors nationally and internationally. The reason behind his being the top English teacher is his way of imparting communication skills to his students. The way he teaches his students the art of writing from the basics to the advanced level has been praised by thousands of students for years. Cssprepforum – Pakistan’s largest and most credible website to learn CSS-solved past papers is also his credential. Let’s explore the course he offers to CSS and PMS aspirants in Pakistan.
CSS, PMS English Essay and Precis Course by Sir Syed Kazim Ali focus on your English communication skills and help you give your thoughts words fluently, coherently, and grammatically correct. His thorough evaluation, lecturing methodology, monitoring techniques, and constant feedback help his students develop the confidence required to qualify for the exams. That is why Sir Syed Kazim Ali has been the top English coach for CSS, PMS aspirants with the highest success rate of his students in Pakistan.
Qualifying for the CSS exam requires aspirants to have a good command of English written communication skills. However, that greatly depends upon how rationally, analytically, and logically an aspirant writes and transfers his viewpoints and ideas to the examiner. Competitive aspirants think memorizing facts, figures, and data alone will help them crack these papers. Contrarily to the misconception propagated by some inept teachers and academies, from the essay’s outline and introductory paragraph to the critical analysis and conclusion, an examiner evaluates aspirants’ articulation, grammar, structuring, vocabulary, viewpoints, attitude, and tone. Nevertheless, aspirants build an analytical approach by learning quality books and content alone; they don’t even practice and learn to give their thoughts words. As a result, despite having a great deal of knowledge regarding subjects, aspirants cannot satisfactorily transfer their ideas to the examiner. Regardless of your qualifications and how much knowledge you have by reading quality books, you are declared failed if you don’t know how to give your thoughts words grammatically correct, fluently, and coherently. It is a fact! Even the most learned aspirant cannot understand the flow of coherent ideas and can make occasional errors; that is where Sir Syed Kazim Ali comes in.
To help CSS and PMS aspirants learn communication skills, Sir Syed Kazim Ali has introduced an Extensive English essay and precis session for CSS and PMS aspirants for the coming exams. The course is set and designed by Sir Syed Kazim Ali to equip you with writing skills and gives you the confidence to get the best possible exam results. This course helps you develop a habit of writing fluently, accurately, and appropriately by improving your core English skills with students at the same level. Although hundreds of aspirants want to join Sir Kazim for English papers preparation on a monthly basis, the available seats are only 50. To secure admission in Online Competitive English Session, aspirants must submit an online form and a 200 words paragraph among the given topics. As you know, getting admission to a course introduced by Sir Kazim has always been challenging; your entry is strictly based on paragraph writing. Besides a paragraph, students might have to attempt 100 to 200 MCQs based on English Grammar and English Communication Skills to secure final admission.
Here, you will find the following
- ✓ Course Details
- ✓ What will you learn?
- ✓ How to register for the course?
What will you learn in this course?
✓ Grammar and Language Focus
✓ Synonyms and Antonyms
✓ Vocabulary Usage
✓ Pair of Words and Idioms
✓ Proverbs, OWS, Phrasal Verbs
✓ Tenses & Voices
✓ Narration and Preposition
✓ Sentence Correction
✓ Punctuation and Translation
✓ Paragraphs Writing
✓ 20-Marks Question Attempting
✓ Precis Writing
✓ Essays Writing
The following are the parts of the course that students cover in this session
Basics of the writing process
- What is sentence structuring?
- What level of grammar do you need to start writing?
- How to use contemporary vocabulary appropriately?
- How to get focused & organize your thoughts?
- How do you get ideas & collect information?
- How to establish a thesis statement?
- How to write all comprehensive topic sentences?
- How to grab examiners’ attention?
- How to organize your thoughts coherently?
- How to write catchy titles and teasers?
- How to start and end a paragraph?
English Language Focus (Basics to Advance)
- Grammar & Sentence Structuring
- Sentence Varieties & Sentence fragments
- Structural & Clauses Contraction
- Nouns and Pronouns
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparisons and Degrees
- Modal Verbs and Their Usage
- Gerunds and Infinitives with Their Usage
- Conjunctions and Conjunctive Adverbs
- Structures after Verbs, Adjectives, and Adverbs
- Parts of Speech with Their Particular Usage
- Speeches: Narration and Voices
- Phrases and Clauses and Their Usage
- Misplaced Modifiers & Adjustments
- Faulty Parallelism & Adjustments
- Verbal Concepts, Errors & Usage
- Academic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Journalistic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Story Diction, Mood & Tone
- Articles, Demonstratives, Modifiers & Quantifiers Usage
- Punctuation & Punctuation Expressions
- Conditional (All Types – Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Auxiliaries & Modals (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Prepositions (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Phrases & Clauses (Basic to Advance)
- Advanced Usage of Phrases & Clauses
- Sentence Analysis, Transformation & Synthesis
Vocabulary Usage Focus
- 750 Modern Vocabulary Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Plus Idioms & Phrases (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Confusing Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 350 Phrasal Verbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 150 Proverbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 300 English Expressions (Appropriate Usage)
- 250 Smilies & Metaphors
- 200 Uncommon Words & Phrases
- 500 Most Used Synonyms
- 500 Most Used Antonyms
- 500 One-word Substitutions
Elements of Paragraph Writing
- What is a paragraph?
- What is the writing process?
- What is a topic sentence?
- What is a stance, and how to take it?
- What is the way to support a stance?
- What is paragraph unity?
- How do we write coherently and relevantly?
- How to connect sentences and paragraphs?
- What are connection and transition words?
- What is the effective way of writing paragraphs?
- What are effective sentences, and how do write them?
- What is a narrative paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a descriptive paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is an argumentative paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a comparison paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is an exemplification paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a cause-effect paragraph, and how to write it?
Essay Writing Process
- What is an essay?
- What is an outline?
- What is the thesis statement?
- How do we write a thesis statement with specific evidence?
- What is the topic sentence, and how to write it?
- What are unity and connectivity?
- How do we write introductory paragraphs?
- How do we write a coherent essay?
- What is a narrative essay, and how to write it?
- What is a descriptive essay, and how to write it?
- What is an argumentative essay, and how to write it?
- What is a comparison essay, and how to write it?
- What is an exemplification essay, and how to write it?
- What is a cause-effect essay, and how to write it?
Precis and Comprehension
- Introduction to precis writing
- Elements of a good precis
- Requirements of a good precis
- Putting the titles of a good precis
- The uses of tenses in precis writing
- Last ten years solved precis
- 30 precis writing exercises by Sir Kazim
- Introduction to comprehension
- Elements of a comprehension
- Requirements for a good comprehension
- The writing process of a comprehension
- The last ten years solved comprehension
- 30 comprehension practice by Sir Kazim
How to join the course?
Joining an English course introduced by Sir Syed Kazim Ali is always challenging for aspirants. Unlike other teachers who grant admissions to aspirants after receiving fees, the admission process to Sir Kazim’s class is entirely different. The process is set difficult by Sir himself so that only serious and dedicated aspirants could have an opportunity to study from him. You already have an idea that nearly 40,000 aspirants apply for the CSS and PMS exams each year, but a few of them prepare themselves seriously and know the importance of English writing skills to qualify for the exam. However, the process of admission is the following:
- ✓ Interested students have to fill out an online form on the Howfiv website, let’s click on the Contact Mentor.
- ✓ Fill in the fields (Fields with stars are mandatory to fill)
- ✓ Select CSS, PMS English Essay & Precis Course in the field of “What do you want to learn”.
- ✓ Select Batch Coaching.
- ✓ Write a 100 to 300 words paragraph on any of the given questions “Why do I want to learn English” or “Why do I want to take CSS, PMS exam(s)? in the message box
- ✓ When done with paragraph writing, submit your form.
- ✓ The purpose of paragraph writing is to judge your level of English.
- ✓ If our e-system finds your paragraph suitable, it will email it to Sir Kazim, telling him where your English writing skills stand.
- ✓ Within 2 days (sometimes 4 to 5 working days), a representative will approach you on the given WhatsApp number.
- ✓ If your writing skills are of intermediate level (F.Sc. level), the admin calls you for complete registration.
- ✓ If selected, the representative will send you the Zoom link and ID for your first Online Class with Sir Kazim.
- ✓ Congratulations! You have stepped into your desired course.
- ✓ Contact Sir Kazim’s assistants on WhatsApp at 0332-6105842 or 0300-6322446 in case of any difficulty or seek more information about Online Courses.