Historic Struggle for Pakistan (1857 – 1947)
The present work is based on Urdu Version published some six years back by the Nazaria-i-Pakistan Trust. It is a very brief but a compact summary of the salient features of the great Struggle for Pakistan fought under the dynamic leadership of Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
It is basically in a narrative form, which penpictures the details of the milestones of the Pakistan Movement, which led to the creation of Pakistan. It is a useful study for the students in particular who are interested in the subject of Pakistan Studies. It is a worth reading material for others too who wish to be acquainted with the details of the liberation movement carried by the Muslims in British India.
The book in hand is a true picture of the Two- Nation Theory, which is undoubtedly the basis of the creation of Pakistan. Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah very rightly and categorically said that “Two-Nation Theory is not a theory but a fact. The division of India is based on that fact.”
It is a reality, which determines clear-cut difference between Hindus and Muslims who belong to two different cultures and philosophies. The whole narration in this booklet thus depicts the story of the antagonistic attitude of the Hindus towards Muslims of South Asia.
On this occasion, when this booklet is being published, I would like to remember my revered teacher (late) Prof. Dr. Muniruddin Chughtai under whose guidance and supervision this book was first completed.
Likewise, I must thank Dr. Rafique Ahmed, Vice Chairman of the Nazaria-i-Pakistan Trust who took keen interest in revising the script very minutely.
I shall be failing in my duty if I don’t mention the name of Prof. R.A.Khan who was kind enough to translate this booklet into beautiful English. I thank him with all my heart.
I should thank the Secretary of the Trust Mr. Shahid Rashid and Additional Secretary Mr. Rafaqat Riaz, for their cooperation in publishing of this work.
Check also: World Geography MCQs
I am beholden for the usual assistance and necessary help provided by Messrs Mr. Shahzad Yasin and Hafiz Amir Nazir for composing the draft and bringing it into its final shape.
Before your leave Check Our PDF Library Collection for CSS/PMS/PCS
- Bi-Weekly Dawn Editorials & Opinions Deconstruction (PDF)
- FPSC Past Papers Solved (3000 MCQs) | Download PDF
- CSS Times (December 2021) E-Magazine | Download in PDF Free
- Islamic Studies MCQs (Download in PDF)
- Computer Fundamentals MCQs (Complete portion for FPSC & other Tests)
- CSS Times (September 2021) E-Magazine | Download in PDF Free
- CSS Times (June 2021) E-Magazine | Download in PDF Free
- Oxford Dictionary of Word Origins (Download Book in PDF)
- 101 Essays That Will Change The Way You Think (Download in PDF)
- The Economist UK Edition (Download in PDF) – May 15, 2021