View and download CSS CURRENT AFFAIRS Paper 2020
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO PIN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
CURRENT AFFAIRS CSS Paper 2020
Attempt ONLY FOUR questions, ALL Questions carry EQUAL marks.
Q. No. 2: What impact global climate change will have on the water resources of Pakistan? How will it affect inter-provincial harmony?
Q. No. 3: Why was Pakistan placed on the ‘Grey List’ of Financial Action Task Force (FATF)? What are the implications and what measures should Pakistan take to move out of this list?
Q. No. 4: Given the volatile lockdown in Indian Occupied Kashmir, what are the viable policy choices available to Pakistan? What can Pakistan realistically do to ease the sufferings of Kashmiri people?
Q. No. 5: Discuss the strategic contours of Indo-US evolving partnership and how will it impact Pakistan-US and Pakistan-China relations?
Q. No. 6: Strategic competition in the Indo-Pacific region is increasingly becoming intense. Define the interests and role of US, China, India, Japan and Australia in the geopolitics of Indo-Pacific region.
Q. No. 7: Discuss in details the role of OIC. Arab League and GCC in the Middle East crises and conflicts.
Q. No. 8: In view of the evolving global alignments and changing nature of major-power relationships, what is the future of globalism and multilateralism? Discuss with example.
Check other CSS 2020 Past Papers
- Computer Science, PAPER-II CSS 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Computer Science, PAPER-I CSS 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- ACCOUNTANCY AND AUDITING, PAPER-II CSS 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- ACCOUNTANCY AND AUDITING, PAPER-I CSS 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Political Science CSS Paper-II 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Political Science CSS Paper-I 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- International Relations CSS Paper-II 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- International Relations CSS Paper-1 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Islamic Studies CSS Paper 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020