Daily Top-20 MCQs (Set-20)
for CSS, PMS, PCS, FPSC and related Exams
Today’s MCQs are all about General Knowledge (World Records), these MCQs are taken from Past Papers which are helpful for all type competitive exams.
In which month sun is closest to earth?
Which day is considered as the shortest day of each year?
(a) 22nd December
(b) 5th January
(c) 21st November
(d) 15th December
Which is the largest mountain range in the world?
Nile is the longest river of the world. Which one of the following is the largest river of the world?
(c) Hawang Ho
Which is the second highest mountain peak in the world?
(a) Mt Everest
(c) Trich Mir
(d) Nanga Parbat
The second highest mountain peak Goodwin Austen in the world is located in
Name the longest lived land animal:
The fastest land animal is:
(a) Cheetah or hunting Leopard
(b) Bengal’s Tiger
(c) African Tiger
(d) None of these
Which is the tallest animal?
(d) None of these
Which is the biggest bird in the world?
(c) Indian Sparrow
(d) Indian parrot
Which is the hottest planet with estimated surface temperature is 464oC of our solar system?
Which Planet is the nearest to Earth in our solar system?
Which is the fastest planet of our solar system?
Which is the brightest planet of our solar system?
Which is the faintest planet of our solar system?
Planet with most satellites is:
Sirius A (Brightest star) is also known as:
(a) Cat Star
(b) Lion Star
(c) Horse Star
(d) Dog Star
Which of the following is the Nearest Star?
(a) Proxima Centauri
(b) Proxima Pluto
(c) Proxima Century
(d) Proxima Center
Which country will become the largest oil producer in 2017?
(d) Saudi Arabia
Smallest Republic in the world is
Check more related MCQs
- Introduction to Criminology MCQs for CSS (Set-II)
- General LAW MCQs (The Pakistan Penal Code 1860) Set-II
- World Geography MCQs (Set-I)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-23)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-22)
- Intelligence Test No. 1 (for all kind of Competitive Exams)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-21)
- Introduction to Public Administration MCQs for CSS/PMS/PCS (SET-II)
- History of Indo-Pak MCQs (History of Subcontinent before Islam)
- Anthropology MCQs (Psychological Anthropology)