View and download CSS INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Paper-II 2020
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO PIN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS CSS Paper-II 2020
Attempt ONLY FOUR questions, ALL Questions carry EQUAL marks.
Q.No. 2. What are the multidimensional and multi faced impacts of climate change on multiple dimensions of security? Identify each, discuss and analyze under the theoretical framework of Security and International Relations.
Q.No. 3. What are the four essentials of Resource Management? When does a resource become an element of power “OR” a resource curse? Discuss the Reko-Diq case in this context.
Q.No. 4. Why is difficult to define terrorism? Elaborate upon the following:
(a) Feminization of terrorism (b) Criminalization of terrorism
(c) Commercialization of terrorism (d) State-terrorism
Q.No. 5. Differentiate between Washington consensus and Beijing consensus. Is Beijing consensus a challenge to the Washington consensus?
Q.No. 6. Comment in detail on mechanism of conflict resolution between Pakistan and Afghanistan and on Durand line issue.
Q.No. 7. Discuss Russia’s return to South Asia and United States’ Indo-Pacific Strategy.
Q.No. 8. Explain the following diagram in the light of multi-track diplomacy. Which is the most important track of diplomacy and why?
View original CSS INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Paper II 2020 below
Check other CSS 2020 Past Papers
CSS Past Papers 2020:
- Computer Science, PAPER-II CSS 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Computer Science, PAPER-I CSS 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- ACCOUNTANCY AND AUDITING, PAPER-II CSS 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- ACCOUNTANCY AND AUDITING, PAPER-I CSS 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Political Science CSS Paper-II 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Political Science CSS Paper-I 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- International Relations CSS Paper-II 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- International Relations CSS Paper-1 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Islamic Studies CSS Paper 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020
- Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2020 | FPSC CSS Past Papers 2020