Government of Pakistan Ministry of Energy (Power Division)
Applications are invited for appointment in Ministry of Energy (Power Division) to fill the following temporary vacancies likely to continue:-
Check the complete vacant posts below:
|Sr||Name of Post & BPS||Qualification||Age Limit||No. of Posts||Quota allocated|
|01||Assistant (BPS- 15)||Graduation from recognized university/college
Good Knowledge of Computer applications
Knowledge of Office Work shall be preferred
|02||Stenotypist (BPS- 14)||Intermediate
Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively
Must be computer literate
|03||Lower Division Clerk
Minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m
|04||Driver (BPS-4)||Primary Pass
Valid driving license holder and well- versed in the traffic rules.
|05||Naib Qasid (BPS- 01)||Primary||Min: 18
|06||Merit (on Local Basis)|
|06||Farash (BPS-01)||Primary||Min: 18
|01||Merit (on Local Basis)|
Terms and Conditions
1. Appointment to the above post shall be made on temporary basis.
2. Application on the prescribed format shall reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document (Testimonials) with the application form.
3. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division Recruitment Policy dated 22.10.2014 and amendments made there under.
4. General Age Relaxation of 5 years is admissible under the rules.
5. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
6. Applicant shortlisted for an interview shall present his/her original documents.
7. Information provided in the application form will be verified by the Ministry of Energy (Power Division). In case of any false or forged information, fake or bogus documents, the Ministry reserve the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant.
8. Only short listed eligible candidates will be called to appear for test/interview.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written test/interview.
10. Ministry of Energy (Power Division) reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole at any stage without assigning at any reason.
11. The application form can be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Energy (Power Division). http://www.mowp.gov.pk