CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020
(Apply online on or before 31st October 20119 and send hardcopy of online application alongwith documents so as to reach FPSC Headquarters on Before 11th November 2019 otherwise candidature will be rejected).
1. Federal Public Service Commission will hold the CSS Competitive Examination-2020 with effect from Wednesday, 12th February, 2020 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in twelve Occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government:
2. Number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Competitive Examination-2020 will be announced later.
3. Examination is likely to be held at following centres depending upon the number of candidates:
(1) Abbottabad, (2) Bahawalpur, (3) D.G. Khan, (4) D.I. Khan (5) Faisalabadl (6) Gilgit (7) Gujranwala (8) Hyderabad (9) Islamabad (10) Karachi (11) Lahore (12) Larkana (13) Multan (14) Muzaffarabad (15) Peshawar (16) Quetta (17) Rawalpindi (18) Sargodha (19) Sukkur
4. ELIGIBILITY: Both male and female including special persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 21 to 30 years are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and onward, subject to fulfilment of documentary requirements. The cutoff date for determine the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December, 2019
5. PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All aspirants may apply online for CSS examination during the period 1st October to 31st October, 2019, followed by submission of hardcopy of online form along with all attested documents and original Treasury Receipt of Rs. 2200/- so to reach the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date (11th November, 2019), as per procedure stipulated in Rule-11 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules.
6. Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk