FPSC Past Papers
Inspectors Pakistan Railways Police, Paper 2007
1) I ________ lies if I ever said that I liked you.
(a) was telling
(b) have been telling
(c) would have been telling –
(d) would have told
2) He _______ her for a long time before he finally marries her.
(a) is knowing
(c) will know
(d) will have known
3) He promised that he _______ the goods yesterday but they have not arrived up till now.
(a) will deliver
(b) will have delivered
(c) would deliver
(d) must have delivered
4) 4. If more teams withdraw, the tournament
(a) may have to be cancelleD
(b) will have been cancelled.
(c) will have cancelled.
(d) would cancel.
5) He _______ was unable to help me because he ______ to earn much money.
(a) has been faileD
(b) had failed
(c) had been faileD
(d) was being failed
PDF Download Link is available at the bottom of this post
Inspectors Pakistan Railways Police, Paper 2007, Complete Paper 2010
Click on Image for Enlarge View
to Download Other FPSC Past Papers Check Below:
- Appraising / Valuation Officer Federal Board of Revenue (2015) (FPSC FBR Past Papers)
- Junior Investigation Officer NAB Past Paper 2012 (NAB Past Papers Solved)
- Investigation Officer NAB Past Paper 2012 (NAB Past Papers Solved)
- Assistant Director NAB Past Paper 2009 (NAB Past Papers Solved)
- Assistant Director NAB Past Paper 2012 (NAB Solved Past Papers)
- Assistant Director (FIA), Federal Investigation Agency Paper 2004 (FPSC Past Papers)
- Assistant Director Intelligence Bureau Past Paper 1994 (FPSC Past Papers)
- FBR Inspector Customs BS-16 Paper 2008 (FPSC FBR Past Papers)
- INSPECTOR Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Paper 2010 BS-16 (FPSC Past Papers Solved)
- Junior Admin Officer Ministry of Defence (MoD) FPSC Past Paper 2007 (Solved)