SUB INSPECTOR BS – 14, Past Paper 2015
FROM AMONGST GRADUATE HEAD CONSTABLES, / ASIs IN THE PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) Who was known as the “Tiger of Mysore”?
(a) Sultan Hyder Ali
(c) Ibrahim Lodhi
(d) Tipu Sultan
PDF Download Link is available at the bottom of this post
2) The Congress and the Muslim League boycotted the Simon Commission. Who led the breakaway section of the Muslim League, which supported the Simon Commission?
(a) Mian Ejaz Shafi
(b) Mian Muhammad Shafi
(c) Mian Ahmad Ali
(d) Mian Barkat Ali
3) In 1932, the British Prime Minister announced the Communal Award granting separate electorates to the depressed classes. Name the British Prime Minister.
(a) Harold McMillan
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) Ramsay Macdonald
4) When Chaudhry Rehmat Ali issued the pamphlet “Now or Never” in 1933, where was he studying?
5) In 1911, on the occasion of his coronation at the Delhi Darbar, King George V announced the
(a) Partition of Bengal
(b) Separate electorates
(c) Annulment of Partition of Bengal
(d) Annulment of Partition of Bengal