The practical English grammar guide for perfect writing.
Gone are the days when you worry about embarrassing yourself with pesky misplaced modifiers or dreaded double negatives. Next time you have a nagging grammar question, pick up this practical guide and write with clarity and confidence.
English Grammar spares you the lessons and cuts right to the answers. Designed for fast reference, this book makes it easy to avoid the most cringe-worthy mistakes in the English language—and maybe even make your grade school grammar teacher proud.
Inside English Grammar:
English Grammar goofs—Avoid falling into the most common traps with guidelines for incomplete sentences, possessive pronouns with gerunds, dangling modifiers and more.
Word mix-ups—Learn the difference between common word misuses like sex vs. gender, its and it’s, whose and who’s, the list goes on…
Write with style—Make a good (and grammatically correct) impression with every sentence you pen using these easy writing hacks and suggestions.
Everyone makes mistakes—but with this English grammar guide you’ll make a lot fewer of them.
Books for CSS Essay Writing
- ESSAY WRITING: Teaching the Basics from the Ground up
- How to Write Great Essays
- Essay Writing for English Tests
Books for CSS English (Precis & Composition)
- Wren and Martin High School English Grammar
- A Comprehensive GRAMMAR of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Precis Writing by R. Dhillon
- English Grammar Understanding the Basics
- 600+ Confusing English Words Explained
- English Idioms in Use
- English Verb Drills
- OXFORD Dictionary of English Grammar
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use
Books for CSS Pakistan Affairs
- The Struggle for Pakistan
- CPEC & Pakistani Economy: An Appraisal
- Pakistan Affairs Notes by Dr. Moiz Khan
- The Future of Pakistan
- A Brief History of Pakistan
- PAKISTAN A Global Studies Handbook
- Pakistan A Hard Country
- Conflict Between India and Pakistan
- The Military & Politics in Pakistan 1947-1997
- The Idea of Pakistan
- Back to Pakistan, A Fifty-year Journey
- FRONTLINE PAKISTAN The Struggle with Militant Islam