Daily Top-20 MCQs (Set-35)
for CSS Screening Test, PMS, PCS, FPSC and related Exams
Today’s MCQs are all about World Famous Borders and Street, International Airlines, these MCQs are taken from different books and Past Papers which are helpful for all type competitive exams. All these MCQs are important for coming CSS Screening Test.
“Durand Line” is the frontier between:
(a) Pakistan and India
(b) Pakistan and Afghanistan
(c) Pakistan and China
(d) China and India
“Downing Street” is famous for:
(a) Tailoring and Jewelry
(c) Night Clubs
(d) Official residence of British Prime Minister
World’s shortest street “Elgin Street” is located in:
(c) New York
“38 Parallel Line” is the boundary line between:
(a) Canada and USA
(b) North and South Korea
(c) Saudi Arabia and Iraq
(d) Magnolia and China
The world’s widest street “Broadway”:
“Bond Street”, located in ________, is famous for tailoring and jewelry:
(a) New York
(b) San Francisco
The boundary line between India and China is called:
(a) Green Line
(b) Curzon Line
(c) McMohan Line
(d) 49 Parallel Line
“Wall Street” is located in:
(b) New York
World’s longest street “Yonge Street” is located in:
“Hot Line” is a direct telephone line between _____ for use in emergency:
(d) Heads of Governments
To which country, the famous international airlines “Biman” belongs?
Which airlines belongs to Germany?
Which of the following airline belongs to Russia?
To which country, the famous international airline “Trans World Airway” (TWA) belongs?
(a) Hong Kong
Which airline belongs to Hong Kong?
(b) Cathy Pacific
To which nation, the airline “Sabena” belongs?
(c) Hong Kong
To which country, the airline “Garuda” belongs:
The airline named K.K.M belongs to:
Check more related MCQs
- Most Important MCQs for FPSC and Other One Paper Tests (Set-1)
- Introduction to Criminology MCQs for CSS (Set-II)
- General LAW MCQs (The Pakistan Penal Code 1860) Set-II
- World Geography MCQs (Set-I)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-23)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-22)
- Intelligence Test No. 1 (for all kind of Competitive Exams)
- Daily Top-20 MCQs for CSS, PMS, PCS, FPSC (Set-21)
- Introduction to Public Administration MCQs for CSS/PMS/PCS (SET-II)
- History of Indo-Pak MCQs (History of Subcontinent before Islam)